I’ve wanted to write about blog commenting for a while, as its become one of my pet peeves. Blog commenting is a great SEO activity for developing relationships with other businesses and potential clients. But it seems like many people aren’t working it in the right manner.
It’s quite sad when a business owner pays their hard earned money to an SEO company for link building campaigns. And what these so called SEO experts do is make ridiculous and generic comments at the most inappropriate places; which by the way never get approved or published. I’ve reached the point where I close comments on new posts after a short while because I get the silliest comments.
Here are examples of comments I’ve gotten in the last 2 days:
- Appreciate the info!…I’m always looking for more information for my Denver Search Engine Optimization company.
- Thanks for the info. I love reading about subjects like Why Hire A Web Designer | Web Design Connecticut: Web Development, Internet Marketing & Search Engine Optimization. Keep up the good work!
- I think their are some great social networking scripts out their right now. I have tried phpFox, Elgg, Dolphin, and SocialEngine. Out of my experience with these scripts, I have to say that phpFox and SocialEngine are awesome for building your own network.
- Good post, nevertheless I feel you could potentially supplement all of this text-based content utilizing some tutorials and pics much like they are doing in various different blogs I’ve spotted
- I’m grateful for you because of this wonderful information. You truly did make my day :
- Staggering! This specific is all I can think just for a post on the blog like this important. This unique is really a surprisingly revealing post. You need to know a lot about this kind of
- Truly genuinely beneficial website publish which has got me considering. I never looked at this from your point of view.
- Wonderful blog post bro. This excellent is just a extremely nicely structured blog post, just the tips I was looking for. Cheers
- Hi there may I use some of the information here in this post if I provide a link back to your site?
Links and Relationship Building should be a labor of love and be done with the utmost integrity. Blog owners see through these automated and generic SEO activities…we will not be fooled!
To Readers: Do share with us some of the ridiculous comments that you’ve been getting on your blogs.
To Business Owners: Are you thinking about Search Engine Optimization for your websites? Are you looking to have quality ranked relevant websites linked to and from your websites? Let us work with you to strategically develop an SEO campaign that would effective promote and grow your business. Contact us to get you on the link building path to success.