The growing importance of adding new content to your website on a regular basis is a big part of the equation, but the other, often overlooked area of content marketing is content promotion.
Content marketing is learning online marketing strategies to help you market your blog as a whole, as well as each piece of content you create.
The ingredients to effective content marketing boils down to these three key strategies:
- Creating great content
- Reaching the search engines
- Promoting it to your followers
All the hours you put into creating that resourceful piece of great content will have been for nothing if your blog is not getting in front of the right people.
Without content promotion your great content will struggle to earn a social mention and reach the search engines.
Today we share with you the most successful techniques used every day to promote your blog and build targeted traffic to your site:
- Email Marketing: A great start is to build and prioritize your email list. This turns organic traffic into engaged viewers who will see your content and return to your site.
- Sending your content at the best time: Email plays an important role in your marketing strategy. You can read more on Which day and time is the best to send emails?
- Marketing automation: is a software platform that helps you to automate your marketing and sales engagement to generate more leads, close more deals, and better measure marketing success.
- Email Signature: Be sure to include links to your website, blog and your posts in your email signature.
- Share your content: Great content takes effort and time to create. Don’t miss the opportunity to share it. Schedule it, post it, and sharing messages on platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter are all easy and potential strategies to draw additional interest to your blog.
The goal of content marketing and promotion is to have as many visitors as possible when you start to monetize your blog.
Still not sure how to promote your blog? We are ready to grow your business to the next level using strategic power and great reach of marketing planning designed to connect directly to your ideal clients, maximizing engagement, increasing sales resulting in more and consistent profit. Contact us for a free consultation by calling 410-696-7573 or completing our contact form.