Do you think you need to have email marketing as part of your business success strategy? Yes you do!
And if you haven’t started using email marketing in your business, now is the time to start. It definitely is for me, as I’ve finally just sent off my first email newsletter blast to my mailing list. Yes, it’s taken me this long…3 years! The funny thing is I do this for clients regularly. I design their newsletter templates, input their content and send out blasts via their email marketing clients, but never for myself. My excuse..too busy doing for others. Doesn’t this sound familiar.
These are the things to take into consideration when planning your email marketing strategies.
- Have a custom designed newsletter template to complement your brand.
- Keep your message simple, clear and speak directly to your audience.
- Personalize your message, include your recipients name where ever possible.
- Ensure your content will be of value to your readers
- Include a call to action.
- Keep your newsletter clutter free.
- Include the capability for readers to have access to past issues.
- Use a reputable email marketing client.
- If you can’t manage your newsletter activities, DELEGATE it!
Here is a link to my first newsletter. I do two versions of the newsletter, one that goes into the email marketing services and a second one, a web page for people who don’t have html enabled email services and also for the purpose of having an archive of past issues.
Don’t hesitate to contact me for your business newsletter design and management needs.